- Ceramic Art Company (American (Trenton, New Jersey), 1889–1896)
- Made in Trenton, New Jersey, United States
- Belleek porcelain, with overglaze enamel decoration and gilding
- 3 5/8 x 2 13/16 in. (9.2 x 7.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Robert Tuggle, 2010
- Accession Number:
The distinctive form of this diminutive pitcher is among the most avant-garde designs produced by the Ceramic Art Company. The bold shape, accentuated by its angular handle and strong diagonal elements, is indebted to the forward-looking designs of British design reformer Christopher Dresser.