- Diversarum Iconum...
- Anton Maria Zanetti the Elder (Italian, Venice 1680–1767 Venice)
- After Parmigianino (Girolamo Francesco Maria Mazzola) (Italian, Parma 1503–1540 Casalmaggiore)
- Giovanni Antonio Faldoni (Italian, ca. 1690–ca. 1770)
- Andrea Zucchi (Italian, Venice 1679–1740 Dresden)
- ca. 1749
- Chiaroscuro woodcuts and engravings
- 13 3/16 × 1 × 18 7/8 in. (33.5 × 2.5 × 48 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Harris Brisbane Dick Fund, 1923
- Accession Number:
Not on view
This bound album contains a woodcut title, a portrait of Zanetti by Faldoni after Carriera, 39 chiaroscuro woodcuts, as well as etchings and engravings by Zanetti, Faldoni, and Zucchi.