Plan of the City of Rome. Part 5 with the Baths of Caracalla, the Santa Sabina and Part of the Tiber
- Antonio Tempesta (Italian, Florence 1555–1630 Rome)
- Published by Giovanni Domenico de Rossi (Italian, 1619–1653)
- Dedicated to Cardinal Camillo Pamphili
- Etching with some engraving, undescribed state.
- Sheet: 21 7/8 x 16 3/8 in. (55.6 x 41.6 cm)
Plate: 21 3/16 x 16 1/16 in. (53.8 x 40.8 cm) [partly within plate margins due to cropping]
- Credit Line:
- Edward Pearce Casey Fund, 1983
- Accession Number:
Not on view
Part of the top half of the map of Rome. Depicted is a southern part of the city with the Baths of Caracalla (referred to as Thermae Antoninianae), the Santa Sabina and part of the Tiber.