Signature: Seven illustrations, each preceded by a transcription of the ode and its 3rd century Maogong commentary:
1. "The Seventh Month", calligraphy in 35 lines, including 3 title lines
2. "The Owl", calligraphy in 10 lines
3. "Eastern Hills", calligraphy in 23 lines
4. "Broken Axes", calligraphy in 8 lines
5. "Cutting an Ax Handle", calligraphy in 5 lines
6. "Fish Nets", calligraphy in 7 lines
7. "The Wolf", calligraphy in 6 lines
Final title: "Seven Odes from the State of Bin"
Marking: Collectors' seals:
Li Tingxiang (Ming dynasty), one seal
Liang Qingbiao (1620–1691), four seals on mounting
Zhao Jianbo (Qing dynasty), nine seals, one at each juncture of painting and calligraphy.
Pan Yanzhün (contemporary), two seals at end of painting.
C.C. Wang (1907–2003), eight seals on painting and mounting.
Unidentified owners: seven seals, one of which (Qanyü xinshang) appears at each juncture of painting and calligraphy.
No attached colophons.