Inscription: Qur'an surah (chapter) IV: begins at the end of verse 71 and continues through the middle of verse 76.
72. "[...] witness along with them."
73. "And if grace from Allah come to you, he would certainly cry out, as if there had not been any friendship between you and him: Would that I had been with them, then I should have attained a mighty good fortune."
74. "Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward."
75. "And what reason have you that you should not fight in the way of Allah and of the weak among the men and the women and the children, (of) those who say: Our Lord! cause us to go forth from this town, whose people are oppressors, and give us from Thee a guardian and give us from Thee a helper."
76. "Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the arrogant ones. [...]"