H. 52.7 cm (20 3/4 in); w. 13.3 cm (5 1/4 in)
Weight: 7 kg (15.4 lbs.)
Rogers Fund, 1958
Not on view
Brought to England by Jeremiah Rawson in 1839 and sold to his brother, Christopher Rawson. Presented by the latter to the Halifax Literary and Philosphical Soceity, 1839. Sold to the Bankfield Museum in ca. 1899. Purchased from George M. Juergens by the Museum in 1958.