Photograph by Don Pollard
The Apollo Circle is a special Membership group for individuals ages 21 to 39. Named after the Greek god of youth, the arts, culture, and music, The Apollo Circle engages its Members in a variety of educational and social activities and provides incomparable insights into the Museum's collections and exhibitions. Proceeds support The Apollo Circle Fund for Art Conservation.
The Apollo Circle Patrons, an upper level of The Apollo Circle, is an opportunity for Members to develop a closer association with the Museum through an extended schedule of more intimate programming.
Apollo Circle Chairs: Genevieve Kinney, Alejandro Santo Domingo, and Laura Stone
Find us on Flickr.
Give as a Gift
An Apollo Circle Membership offers exclusive invitations to between ten and fifteen programs annually and includes the following benefits:
The Apollo Circle $1,200
Annual dues are for individuals and couples. Individual Members are invited to bring a guest to Apollo Circle events. Within the limits prescribed by law, $838 is tax deductible.
- Invitation to a special evening reception with the Museum's director
- Invitations to private receptions and curator-led gallery talks related to the Museum's collection and exhibitions
- Invitation to the annual Apollo Circle summer party, which includes a special exhibition viewing on The Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Roof Garden
- Discounted tickets to the Apollo Circle Benefit
- Opportunity to subscribe to private mini courses on art collecting and connoisseurship
- Behind-the-scenes looks at the Met's various curatorial and conservation departments
The Apollo Circle Patrons $3,500
Within the limits prescribed by law, $2,652 is tax deductible.
Apollo Circle Patrons enjoy all the benefits of Apollo Circle Membership, plus the following:
- Invitation to a private reception with special access to the Museum's curatorial or conservation departments
- Invitation to an opening-night reception for a special exhibition
- Advance access to one special exhibition on press preview day
- Opportunity to serve on the Apollo Circle Benefit host committee
- A private gallery tour of your choice for up to six guests
- Year-round use of the Patrons Lounge
- Invitation to purchase tickets to the Spring Garden Party at The Cloisters
- Concierge service for all Museum-related programs, reservations, and personal shopping
Find answers to frequently asked questions about these special Membership groups.