Wood, metal, glass
Rogers Fund, 1918 (18.101.1–.4)
The architectural elements of the Baltimore Room are from the parlor of a brick row house built for Henry Craig between 1810 and 1811. The parlor was the most important room in Henry Craig's dwelling devoted to entertaining guests. Accordingly, it contained the finest woodwork, which illustrates a delicacy and restraint typical of the Neoclassical style of the period.