Establishment of Schools of Pharmacy. 1803.
- Medalist: Nicholas Guy Antoine Brenet (French, 1773–1846)
- Struck at the Paris Mint (864–present)
- Factory director:
- baron Dominique Vivant Denon (French, Givry 1747–1825 Paris)
- 19th century
- Gilt bronze, struck
- Diameter: 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm)
- Medals and Plaquettes
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Hon. Levi P. Morton, 1885
- Accession Number:
Not on view
This medal was struck for the Metropolitan Museum of Art at the Paris Mint at the request of the donor, Hon. Levi P. Morton, formerly U.S. Minister to France.