Date: ca. 1805
Geography: Made in Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States
Medium: White pine and plaster
Dimensions: Dimensions unavailable
Credit Line: Rogers Fund, 1912
Accession Number: 12.121
This room is from a house built by James Duncan in 1805 in Haverhill, Massachusetts, which consisted of three five-bay, single-pile stories, with two rooms divided by a central hall on each floor. An ell built off the back of the house contained a back parlor, dining room, and kitchen.